2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would HE want it cancelled? He's getting paid to sit on his backside and do nothing.

Think about it this way: Delph is a competitor. He doesn't want to sit on his duff. He wants to contribute. He thinks he can somewhere else.

That may be wrong, as obviously his ego is enormous and may be getting in the way of honest self-appraisal. I suspect that is what he is thinking, though.

He'll probably get vaccinated the day we cancel his contract.

They love him at Villa. Offer him as part of a deal for Grealish who doesn't look like he's moving anywhere else. I'm sure he'd rather player for a successful manager who knows his tapas instead of a pub landlord.

No its not. I bet he takes all sorts of vitamins, gets surgeries, takes paracetemol, ibuprofen even antibiotics if he gets an infection. He didnt let his body naturally fix his dislocated shoulder either, he had surgery.
The difference is ... he has a choice.

Also comparing a dislocated shoulder and paracetamol with a vaccine that doesn't stop transmission and isn't FDA approved is rather difficult.

The difference is ... he has a choice.

Also comparing a dislocated shoulder and paracetamol with a vaccine that doesn't stop transmission and isn't FDA approved is rather difficult.
Aren't the FDA dodgy? In the back of my mind I remember hearing them approving certain drugs based on money to be made or rejecting some because it would affect sales of others? Probably from Dallas Buyers Club film or something.

Either way I'd rather put my faith in science than that bunch of government controlled swindlers!

Status
Not open for further replies.