Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did Romano say who else was linked to Aaron's? I think 30m is steep but he would be here for a while and would be worth the money long term

Did Romano say who else was linked to Aaron's? I think 30m is steep but he would be here for a while and would be worth the money long term
Due to the pandemic prices will be reduced all over Europe
Unless Haarland or Mbappe goes there will be no big money signings near 100m
Even Sancho has had his price drastically reduced

I get what you mean but that doesn't actually work, let's say a team want Richarlison or DCL, we aren't going to give them a discount because of covid, teams will want as much as possible

The fact that you claimed manures midfield cost only a little more than ours is not controversial though , it’s pure and utter bollocks ,
I'm not really sure where I said that, I don't think I said that, if I did say that I did not mean to say that.

I think you're getting confused with the post about Fred costing 40m which he did not, I know that, I was saying if Abdoulaye was worth 25m than he was worth at least that much.

This is probably true for clubs wanting (or needing) to sell players, but Norwich probably don’t want or need to sell Aarons. In this instance they are only likely to do business if it’s a silly price.

This is probably true for clubs wanting (or needing) to sell players, but Norwich probably don’t want or need to sell Aarons. In this instance they are only likely to do business if it’s a silly price.

.....much will depend what’s been said & agreed with the player. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s been asked to stay to help promotion push & will be allowed to leave this summer for an agreed fee. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s agreed terms somewhere else.

All conjecture of course but it’s the type of situation that does happen.

I'm not really sure where I said that, I don't think I said that, if I did say that I did not mean to say that.

I think you're getting confused with the post about Fred costing 40m which he did not, I know that, I was saying if Abdoulaye was worth 25m than he was worth at least that much.
You said it here
Eh when Doucoure is in the high 20m range Fred is probably 40m or so.

You keep naming bad deals but aside from Van de Beek they outclass our midfield for only a bit more money.
The last line

Status
Not open for further replies.