Match Thread LFC 0-2 Everton 20 Feb 21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be about to say something a bit unpopular but here we go. I was watching the end of the game desperate to see Klopp moaning about this and that. It was really going to be a highlight for me. But when he came on he looked utterly broken. Like really broken. I know he lost his mum recently and despite how desperately I wanted to see a bit of jurgen suffering I couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for him. It’s no wonder they are so awful at the moment, klopp looks like he needs a break. I am purely saying this from a humanitarian perspective, but how you deal with serious loss like that and keep going with the pressure of a premier league managers job I’ll never know. I’m sure he isn’t the first and he won’t be the last but that was a thoroughly beaten man last night and I can’t help feel that the RSs little bubble has burst for good.
On the other hand if it was the other way around he would have fielded 11 teenagers and gloated like kcuf. So what goes around comes around I guess.
best thing for me was the way we won. We normally look like we think there’s nothing that can be done and just roll over like wounded animals. Yesterday we looked like the superior team in all departments and that we knew it. Carlo is amazing, I love his management style and what a genuinely nice and decent bloke.
MOM was almost impossible to choose. Went for Keane, he is fast laying the foundations for club legend status if you ask me.

I just woke up, opened bleary eyes and the first thing I thought was: two nil. Two effing nil!

I've worked at three different schools and retired since we last won a game at the home of that streakiest, verminous, cheaty team. It wasn't just last century it was last millennium. The devil has abandoned them at last?. Two effing nil! :)

Might be about to say something a bit unpopular but here we go. I was watching the end of the game desperate to see Klopp moaning about this and that. It was really going to be a highlight for me. But when he came on he looked utterly broken. Like really broken. I know he lost his mum recently and despite how desperately I wanted to see a bit of jurgen suffering I couldn’t help but feel a bit sorry for him. It’s no wonder they are so awful at the moment, klopp looks like he needs a break. I am purely saying this from a humanitarian perspective, but how you deal with serious loss like that and keep going with the pressure of a premier league managers job I’ll never know. I’m sure he isn’t the first and he won’t be the last but that was a thoroughly beaten man last night and I can’t help feel that the RSs little bubble has burst for good.
On the other hand if it was the other way around he would have fielded 11 teenagers and gloated like kcuf. So what goes around comes around I guess.
best thing for me was the way we won. We normally look like we think there’s nothing that can be done and just roll over like wounded animals. Yesterday we looked like the superior team in all departments and that we knew it. Carlo is amazing, I love his management style and what a genuinely nice and decent bloke.
MOM was almost impossible to choose. Went for Keane, he is fast laying the foundations for club legend status if you ask me.
It is terrible that he cannot mourn his mother properly by going to her funeral in these crazy times and , yes I feel genuinely sorry for him for that.
However on every other level I have no respect or pity for him.
He is an arrogant cock who personifies the RS sense of entitlement.
His behaviour in previous matches has been disgraceful.
Wallow in it Klopp.

Ask PEP who lost his mum towards the end of last season through Covid.

If they'd of won he would of had a massive grin on his face on the pitch doing exactly what Ferguson was doing with his players! Then probably would of give little old Everton a patronizing pat on the head after the game with comments like "they made it tough for us"

He does look like a broken man and if he is then take a break from the game if its personnel issues.
If its because teams are not bowing down to them and he cant find the answer then suck it up and deal with it.

I just woke up, opened bleary eyes and the first thing I thought was: two nil. Two effing nil!

I've worked at three different schools and retired since we last won a game at the home of that streakiest, verminous, cheaty team. It wasn't just last century it was last millennium. The devil has abandoned them at last?. Two effing nil! :)
The devil is just dormant

Strangely, the first thing I thought of when I awoke this morning was whether the loveable rogues from the RS perspective had done another paint job on Rupert's Tower. Hopefully not and they are as broken as their team.

Don’t feel sorry for Klopp at all. Remember him running on the pitch when Origi scored. End of discussion.
People lose loved ones every day. 110,000 Covid deaths in 12 months, hardly hear anything about these individual stories. The media love him, don’t forget Pep also lost his mother but this was hardly mentioned. Carlo has just had his home done over, not a mention. It’s all about Klopp and when he walks there’s gonna be a lot of tears

Status
Not open for further replies.