Next 6 PL games

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tree home games will be tough because they'll be happy to sit back and make us brake them down, something we've been poor at lately. Could brake our hoo doo at Stamford bridge by beating Chelsea.

Southampton, Burnley and Palace at home. West Brom, Chelsea and Brighton away.

A real opportunity to get some momentum going and put ourselves right in the mix for a CL place, if we can start playing some football for a change against these lower ranked teams.
Oh please. Let's just enjoy tonight to the full so that the inevitable 0-2 home loss to Southampton, draw with Burnley, and last minute Zaha winner for Palace doesn't upset "the Jordan Pickford season" too much.

Predicting what Everton will do is just a no really, as we never know which game we will turn up for if at Goodison, I suppose you have to ask yourself which of the teams that visit as classed as bad teams so we can see if we are suppose to have a chance at a win or just not turn up lol . In the previous seasons i would say 3 home wins and defo a win at west brom but we will see

Southampton, Burnley and Palace at home. West Brom, Chelsea and Brighton away.

A real opportunity to get some momentum going and put ourselves right in the mix for a CL place, if we can start playing some football for a change against these lower ranked teams.
I just hope the next few days' rest is put to good use. We need to start our March set of fixtures all guns blazing: two wins against Southampton and West Brom should be our immediate goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.