Transfer Rumour Joshua Zirkzee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring a blue home !!!

too out of the blue and random for this to not have legs ,,, jovic and ban got him legged he wants to play .. agent must of contacted brands after him saying we won't get anyone in

That Ped is a right tit in person aswell came across him a few times
Guru
Remember him moaning that clubs didn't offer him press passes for games,because in his eyes he's a journo. He's massive deluded merkin. Imagine him actually sitting in on Ancelotti press conferences? asking him questions like..."Carlo what's your thoughts on the new FIFA game mate" "Carlo how many keeps can you do"....He needs banishing.

Not caught up with the thread yet but is tha the lad who trialled here when he was 15? Signing him just worries me we'll have another Kean situation.

Cheers Mac interesting this one but still, Kean's situation leaves me anxious.

I think as long as we turn a profit mate they are worth the risk. Kean was worth a punt and we'll walk away with a profit and he cant say we ruined him. Same with this kid i reckon though he'll cost far far less so theres an even better chance to turn a profit in the long run.

I think as long as we turn a profit mate they are worth the risk. Kean was worth a punt and we'll walk away with a profit and he cant say we ruined him. Same with this kid in reckon though he'll cost far far less so theres an even better chance to turn a profit in the long run.
I'd rather they help us climb the table really haha

Status
Not open for further replies.