Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
8A0807C9-325E-4211-9C4F-4FC10937C8F0.jpeg

lol Take your pick who is the next to moan

I’ll be honest here.. this was the first Liverpool team I didn’t hate the individual players... That’s changed fast. They have proved themselves to be no different from any of the teams before.. self centered, blinkered and lacking any semblance of objectivity. What I found amusing is now becoming a little annoying

And to your point.. how many players are left to comment? How big is the squad? Will hear from the kit man eventually... “I used to collect VDs socks after every game... it has left a hole ... and it’s all Pickfords fault!”

Last edited:
I cant believe its now Tuesday night and reds are still coming out of the closet going on about Pickford's challenge, they really know how to drag out a point for maximum effect don't they.

I hope every team kicks them off the park all season. Clearly they don't like it up em
This is it! This is what we should be retaliating with in the media. Make it clear that at they’re f@nnies and you stop them by giving as good as you get.

The club haven't a backbone mate.

They stayed quiet when they fired missiles at our club offices and desecrated prince rupert's tower / Dixie statue.

We are push overs always have been.

I am not so sure tbh. I think Moshiri now being silent and the ever growing influence of Usmanov, I think the club do things very quietly.
The mainstream media has always been toilet paper however you dress it up. Not just the Sun but all of it. It is agenda driven garbage and I am surprised anyone actually purchases a newspaper these days. Has to be over a decade since I last bothered.

I think the fact that we are silent could be a good thing. Just keep winning every game and watch the shower of RS turds implode into oblivion.

Haha I'm loving this, never has a team been so rattled, anyone in the Walton area got a gable end going for a Pickford murial?
With his two legs in the air, about to do a remake of the Karate Kid.

Wijnaldim and Klopp are pathetic. Not as if our Virge has never broke a mans leg in 2 either.

Charlatans, hypocites and scoundrels

That draw rattled them all badly and its beautiful to watch the nmeltdown of the Reds, and the national press, whilst Everton fans unite with the fans of the 'neutral' teams, in laughing at their pathetic cry baby antics.

Oh no did the bad man hurt the angelic VVD?
He only had chance to go through the back of two players before having to go off, give me a break.... oops, on second thoughts, poor turn of phrase, he probably would, he has form for it.

That draw rattled them all badly and its beautiful to watch the nmeltdown of the Reds, and the national press, whilst Everton fans unite with the fans of the 'neutral' teams, in laughing at their pathetic cry baby antics.

Oh no did the bad man hurt the angelic VVD?
He only had chance to go through the back of two players before having to go off, give me a break.... oops, on second thoughts, poor turn of phrase, he probably would, he has form for it.
When I mentioned to my friend who is a Red about VVD plowing through James and DCL right before, he said, “Yeah, I don’t remember any of that happening.” Lol.

Just watch, they are going to get so many calls their way the next few games after the meltdown and temper tantrum they have been throwing, you know the league will bend their knee to them and let them get away with anything and give them any favor at any moment

Steve Nicol didn't make big fuss about it last night on ESPN, but Jules Lauren, normally a good natured commentator went ballistic.He wants Pickford rubbed
out for as long as VVD is out.

If you think that Pickford went for Van Dyke, fair enough, but neither player had the ball and both went for it. It was a collision with no intent and one of them
was badly injured. It could've been Pickford.

I made this point earlier and I'm surprised that so many critics can't, or won't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.