2020/21 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Completely agree.

The levels he has progressed in 12 months is absolutely unbelievable. Hard work paying off. Fair play to Brands for telling Silva to do one when he wanted Mandzukic.
They’ve turned a 15 million pound player into a 50. Always thought he had something about him since his debut. Never thought I’d see him finishing like that though.

Maybe I was wrong about lewen? Tonight went a long way to doing that, not by the fact he scored a hat trick but how he did.

1. Second goal was a typical centre forward goal, right place right time following through on a shot. Brilliant striker play

2. Third goal showed how much he has improved. It was those chances he often missed when he had time to pick a spot. The fact he can slot so easily now is a joy.

3. The first goal made me just say wow. what a finish that was, you'd expect that from a world class striker as a highlight so even I had a huge grin after watching that go in.

Hopefully this is the most wonderful wrong I have been and we have a top striker in the team now. Massive improvement shown tonight, he looks the makings of a top striker now
it wasn't the finish on his first goal, his first touch was sublime and gave him the chance to slot. He's playing very well, he very much reminds me of my younger self (I 'kin wish)

Last edited:
DCL is starting to remind me of Falcao. B
Not quite 2012 Falcao, but the 2013 version which was still an awesome 9.

Last edited:
Inside the box -
1601502564892.png

Outside the box -
1601502742704.png

1.5m player and if he keeps progressing you put another 25 to 50m on top of that especially as he will have an English premium
What I meant was, a season ago his value would have been about 15 mill. So the increase in value, partly thanks to better coaches and managers just shows their worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.