Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought it was 27m? Either way we got a lot of money for a Kid who, IMO, they ruined.
You can hardly say they ruined him. He went on to become United's and England's highest scorer.

He was coached to become a more all round player, but in the process he had that "brilliance" and unpredictability coached out of him.

When they were both 18 you'd have said that Rooney would have turned out better than Messi, but he wasn't even in the running in the end.

You can hardly say they ruined him. He went on to become United's and England's highest scorer.

He was coached to become a more all round player, but in the process he had that "brilliance" and unpredictability coached out of him.

When they were both 18 you'd have said that Rooney would have turned out better than Messi, but he wasn't even in the running in the end.

oh I know he was amazing. I just think he could have been so much better. It’s all down to opinion though, and I see your angle.

TBF Rooney was playing in front of Anderson, Tom Cleverley and Darren Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.