Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Really don't understand some people's negativity towards Mosh. Without him, read a similar situation to West Ham or Newcastle and an inevitable battle to stay mid-table every year and away from relegation. Mistakes have been made, at times we have been humiliated...but he certainly has given us a much better chance than we used to have - not his fault successive managers have not lived up to their spend.

How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion?

The 4 seasons before he arrived:
6th
5th
11th
11th

The 4 seasons he's been here:
7th
8th
8th
12th

Nobody without a personal agenda other than seeing Everton aspire to the history and traditions of the club can say that bloke has not put his money where his mouth is. New stadium very close on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey - [Poor language removed] fans are desperately hoping it won't happen; players in the team that 5 years ago were a pipe dream; and a manager that has won everything who didn't come to Everton to make up the numbers. It's been painful at times but the club is changing and success getting closer. Some fans on this forum just seem to enjoy doom and gloom and can't bring themselves to give credit where it is due...I don't care about the mistakes now. Better that we have the financial backing to make them, than never have the opportunity at all. Everton is becoming a fashionable club again - and the players and manager his money has supplied are making that happen whilst ensuring the media can't ignore us anymore.

No it's not very close. Just saying it doesn't make it so.

Really don't understand some people's negativity towards Mosh. Without him, read a similar situation to West Ham or Newcastle and an inevitable battle to stay mid-table every year and away from relegation. Mistakes have been made, at times we have been humiliated...but he certainly has given us a much better chance than we used to have - not his fault successive managers have not lived up to their spend.

Nobody without a personal agenda other than seeing Everton aspire to the history and traditions of the club can say that bloke has not put his money where his mouth is. New stadium very close on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey - [Poor language removed] fans are desperately hoping it won't happen; players in the team that 5 years ago were a pipe dream; and a manager that has won everything who didn't come to Everton to make up the numbers. It's been painful at times but the club is changing and success getting closer. Some fans on this forum just seem to enjoy doom and gloom and can't bring themselves to give credit where it is due. I don't care about the mistakes now. Better that we have the financial backing to make them, than never have the opportunity at all. Liverpool did that for years and years chasing the title. Everton is becoming a fashionable club again - and the players and manager his money has supplied are making that happen whilst ensuring the media can't ignore us anymore.
You are wasting your time trying to convince some lads on here mate. They have their blinkers on , to suit their negative agendas. They would far rather sit around moping , moaning and being negative. Because of their inability to look for positives , they can only sit on the sidelines and criticise those who do try to make a difference. Quite sad really !.
Moshiri has undoubtedly made mistakes , but is the one who is driving the club forward. He should be praised , not pilloried. That's not gonna happen with some lads though.

6th
5th
11th
11th

7th
8th
8th
12th

Could have sworn I wrote 'getting closer'. Not 'very'. There's a difference.

The league positions hardly matter now. No silverware for any of them. Martinez did well with what he had until he lost the dressing room. His decision to play Alcaraz instead of Distin in a European humiliation still haunts me. The rest all had false dawns before mediocrity set in following scatter gun signings.

If you want to stay ultra negative that's your prerogative. Personally I think we've got a much better chance with Moshiri, than without him.

You are wasting your time trying to convince some lads on here mate. They have their blinkers on , to suit their negative agendas. They would far rather sit around moping , moaning and being negative. Because of their inability to look for positives , they can only sit on the sidelines and criticise those who do try to make a difference. Quite sad really !.
Moshiri has undoubtedly made mistakes , but is the one who is driving the club forward. He should be praised , not pilloried. That's not gonna happen with some lads though.
Yeah seems like it mate. Glass half full for me. We are improving and I am optimistic about the next 3-5 seasons with Everton finally being properly competitive and a force again.

6th
5th
11th
11th

7th
8th
8th
12th

Could have sworn I wrote 'getting closer'. Not 'very'. There's a difference.

The league positions hardly matter now. No silverware for any of them. Martinez did well with what he had until he lost the dressing room. His decision to play Alcaraz instead of Distin in a European humiliation still haunts me. The rest all had false dawns before mediocrity set in following scatter gun signings.

If you want to stay ultra negative that's your prerogative. Personally I think we've got a much better chance with Moshiri, than without him.

Say what you like be it good bad or indifferent.
The man has 100% backed every single manager he has employed and invested in the infrastructure off the pitch.
It’s took a few years but he got his elite level manager and now he has delivered a truely world class player in Rodriguez
And fingers crossed he will get is into a iconic waterfront stadium In a few years time.

Don’t know what more he has to do to be honest

Deffo the sort to bounce around his house with a pair of pissy knickers on his head but fair enough to the man he's put his hand in his pocket just like he said. No excuses from anyone now, we've got quality on the pitch, quality on the touchline and we've even started negotiating/recruiting smartly.

Say what you like be it good bad or indifferent.
The man has 100% backed every single manager he has employed and invested in the infrastructure off the pitch.
It’s took a few years but he got his elite level manager and now he has delivered a truely world class player in Rodriguez
And fingers crossed he will get is into a iconic waterfront stadium In a few years time.

Don’t know what more he has to do to be honest

he is going to keep going until we are the best ;)