Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon would certainly be on the bench if it weren't for Gylfi and Iwobi's price tags. Can't have £80m worth (ugh) of talent left out of the squad.

Iwobi must be ripping it up in training to take Gordon’s place on the bench. I’ve never seen him have an influence on the game like Gordon did the other night. Gordon must be gutted. Motm performance and can’t make the bench.

He can play in the midfield 3, as a 10, or wide right in a 433. He's not brilliant at any of them by any means, but his flexibility makes him a pretty obvious bench option.

EiRX8PpXkAQWpOX

Sidibe in instead of James according to the clubs youtube. Nice.

Good spot

Also responding to save the screenshot to check for cam4 tabs

I think we're expecting West Brom to shut up shop from the get go. That's fair enough, you do what you've got to do to get a result.

We've struggled to break down side's like that for years, this is were we are hoping Rodriguez is a game changer. I actually fancy him to score today.

I didn’t watch them last week but one of the podcasts I’ve listened to had a Baggies fan on. He said they’ve tried to play better football, if they do that away from home though is another question

Status
Not open for further replies.