Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Tonali has ever been achievable.

There will be lots of players sold that we should have bought, but sadly we really arent a club people want to join at the moment sadly.

We have nothing to offer young up and coming players and it wont change till we can get at least get Europe or get our name in the mix.

Not a big fan of Donkeree, but he does have some degree of talent, just hope hes got some fight in him.
Allan is very highly rated, so hopefully he can fit into the league ASAP.

Carlo aint here to play, hes here to compete from next month, whether we can get the right players to do that time will tell.

But as for your 3 boys we can just pick 1 of them up when they flop at their new clubs.

I posted similar in 'club direction' thread.

All available Jan onwards £63-68mil total:

Pickford
Emerson Holgate Gabriel Digne
Walcott Guimaraes Gomes Gordon
Richarlison DCL​

Or for a similar price + higher wages:

Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Walcott Allan Doucoure Iwobi
Richarlison DCL

One looks at youth, balance and defensive + offensive players spread across the team. Probably 2 outfield players from a top side.

The other looks at players who will need replacing within 3 seasons. Probably 5 outfield players from being a top side.

Obviously we wait to the end of the window but so far Brands is in the OUT box for me.

That can change of course.

Pickford
Richarlison DCL​

Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Richarlison DCL

One looks at youth, balance and defensive + offensive players spread across the team. Probably 2 outfield players from a top side.

The other looks at players who will need replacing within 3 seasons. Probably 5 outfield players from being a top side.

Obviously we wait to the end of the window but so far Brands is in the OUT box for me.

Mans wants Brands sacked for not buying the players he wants.

Some unreal twaddle floating around atm.

As long as the squad is improved, what does it really matter, thats ALL Brands should be judged on.

And we wont know that till October 5th, but by then I reckon loads of people will have voodoo dolls.

He doesnt get a pass from me this window, I want signings, but im probably gonna give the players signed at least 6 months, I doubt many will give them 6 minutes.

Mans wants Brands sacked for not buying the players he wants.

Some unreal twaddle floating around atm.

As long as the squad is improved, what does it really matter, thats ALL Brands should be judged on.

And we wont know that till October 5th, but by then I reckon loads of people will have voodoo dolls.

He doesnt get a pass from me this window, I want signings, but im probably gonna give the players signed at least 6 months, I doubt many will give them 6 minutes.

Well, no they can be many other players of similar profiles. Even better if theyre unknown and cheaper.

Signing Arias, Allan and Doucoure means they will need to be replaced. Its not growing a team.

If we signed those 3 then unless he pulled out a couple of rabbits then yeah id bin him off.

Well, no they can be many other players of similar profiles. Even better if theyre unknown and cheaper.

Signing Arias, Allan and Doucoure means they will need to be replaced. Its not growing a team.

If we signed those 3 then unless he pulled out a couple of rabbits then yeah id bin him off.

Zat your record with players makes Marco Silva look good.

Niels and Branthwaite are your rabbits.

Gabriel will flop, Emerson is garbo and we wont see this Gummybear at Lyon again.

But sure, I will pass your sacking request up the chain.

Carlo wants a team to compete, NOW.

Reactions: FTY

Pickford
Richarlison DCL​

Pickford
Arias Mina Holgate Digne
Richarlison DCL

Get rid of Pickford as well then we're talking.

Zat your record with players makes Marco Silva look good.

Niels and Branthwaite are your rabbits.

Gabriel will flop, Emerson is garbo and we wont see this Gummybear at Lyon again.

But sure, I will pass your sacking request up the chain.

Carlo wants a team to compete, NOW.

Thats the best you could do lol

I know more football players than you!
I do like reading about all these teenage kids who we absolutely must buy. To be honest, the last time I watched Italian footy, van Basten was banging them in. Don't think I've ever watched a full bundesliga game and couldn't name one player in France outside PSG.
Before anyone asks, yes I do know who Lionel Messi is

Status
Not open for further replies.