2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m all for modern roles and businesses adapting, but I still don’t believe in this role. The irony is that the DOF is there to build a long term strategy but I’d like to know how many have been there long term.
The argument that managers have no time to scout/get involved with transfer dealings is fine. But just employ a chief scout. I may be wrong but the role just seems like a role which requires a load of white boards, strategy meetings and BS.....

Appeals to the youth and they’re the ones he’s trying to bring into the club.

If I’m a footy player I’d rather have a chat with Brands than some boring corporate fella in a suit.

Apart from that the young players & families would feel secure IF there's a DOF who is planning to stay and look after them and their careers. We all know Managers are gone in 1 / 2 years, but if a youth players feels like a DOF is going to help see their career progress it's good

Speaking as someone who works in retail, and with denim in particular, ripped jeans are pretty popular with people of all ages and sex, they are one of our big sellers

Reminds me of this.

R-3958837-1440430688-5039.jpeg.jpg

A 58 year old man in ripped jeans.

FFS, there's no fool like an old fool.

Aw, you are just jealous because you are not brave enough to wear old tattered clothes. Me I am in my 75th year and you ought to see my working jeans. The zip still works though.

Get off the man's back Dave, give him a rest.

Aw, you are just jealous because you are not brave enough to wear old tattered clothes. Me I am in my 75th year and you ought to see my working jeans. The zip still works though.

Get off the man's back Dave, give him a rest.
It doesn't matter if the zip works at that age, you've earned the right to piss yourself and just carry on about your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.