Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are hamstrung by these high wages / poor signings .....
My glass half empty view ..... too many to shift !
For various reasons ... we won't be rid of Iceland / Pickford / Iwobi / Kean / Keane
Might move ... if we can get cheaper replacements .... Mina / Digne
Probably sold / loaned ...Walcott / Benard / Tosun / Delph

Everton need a heart transplant ....young / hungry players needed. I think the deals will be done late in window and it will be a long term project !
CA needs to influence some of these younger signings and coach our limited playing staff to play better !

We are hamstrung by these high wages / poor signings .....
My glass half empty view ..... too many to shift !
For various reasons ... we won't be rid of Iceland / Pickford / Iwobi / Kean / Keane
Might move ... if we can get cheaper replacements .... Mina / Digne
Probably sold / loaned ...Walcott / Benard / Tosun / Delph

Everton need a heart transplant ....young / hungry players needed. I think the deals will be done late in window and it will be a long term project !
CA needs to influence some of these younger signings and coach our limited playing staff to play better !

The problem is its a never ending cycle as Brands keeps adding to the dross.

We get rid of some but then bring in the likes of Delph, Iwobi, Bernard, Gbamin and millions in wages to offer nothing.

GOT transfer thread finally going quicker than I can keep up with. Yeeeers.. must be a transfer in the offing.. take my time, build up to the big reveal... nope just biblical cry arsin About FFP!! FFS, we know about that already! Be still my beating heart.
This is probably the last place on the internet to look up everton transfer news. Here we make fantasy formations and pretend we know about players from other countries. And we’re very good at it thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.