If your life was an Everton game, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely thought about this for ages so I’m hoping I’m right with how I think it went .

Everton 4-3 Brighton 1980

1-0 up (everything good for me )
1-1 (from nowhere rocked back
1-2 (stuff just went badly wrong )
2-2 (hopefully problems resolved )
3-2 (life is back where it should be )
3-3 (don’t get too comfortable there )
4-3 (and relax )

i reckon about 10 years ago I would have been a thriller. Or a boisterous success like the 2-0 1/4 final away to sunderland. These days I am more of a 0-0 affair at home to Fulham or something. Bang average, no real success but not failure. A real middle aged mr average. What an uplifting thought.
You should enjoy the equilibrium and add some excitement/interest - in Everton terms, bring on Amokachi

What’s this?
Would have been December 2008, losing at home to Villa and he's getting grief for one of his famous snide substitutions (like when Hibbert came on for Fernandes vs Tottenham the season before). Everton equalise in the last minute and he takes off running towards the Gwladys, where he proceeds to give us the 'get it up ye' gesture, snarling because he thinks he's really shown the doubters.

His little face when Young scored was a picture.

Would have been December 2008, losing at home to Villa and he's getting grief for one of his famous snide substitutions (like when Hibbert came on for Fernandes vs Tottenham the season before). Everton equalise in the last minute and he takes off running towards the Gwladys, where he proceeds to give us the 'get it up ye' gesture, snarling because he thinks he's really shown the doubters.

His little face when Young scored was a picture.

Genuinely don’t remember him doing that.

Genuinely don’t remember him doing that.
I wonder if more would be made of something like that now, but it wasn't uncommon for him to get into it with the fans.

The worst one was after a game away at Stoke, where they have to pass the away fans on the way to the tunnel. I think it was Distin who ended up calming things down that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.