2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many fans wanting to have a go at other fans for wanting better for the club. Probably the ones who think Bill Kenwright was the best the club could get.

Our only chance at recovery now is getting the stadium built.

Yep - same as when you called for Kenwrong to go for not selling up to the Qatari's "bu bu lad u wanna der venkys cumin in m8 BK saved our club nsno"

We are facing into one of the most exciting seasons in decades. I am saying this before we have done any business buying or selling since the window opened.

We have an elite manager who now knows very well the task facing him.
The manager says he has been promised support by the board, we have to wait and see what that means.
Next season will be fascinating to see what level the manager can move us to.

Spoiled brat syndrome springs to mind with clubs like Arsenal, especially when you see clubs like Bury and Wigan getting genuinely screwed over by owners
I don’t think they’re being spoilt. They want their club to return to the place they believe they should be at.

Why lower expectations? If the owners can’t fulfill the expectations of a fanbase then it is time for the owner to leave.

Fans will always be there.

I don’t think they’re being spoilt. They want their club to return to the place they believe they should be at.

Why lower expectations? If the owners can’t fulfill the expectations of a fanbase then it is time for the owner to leave.

Fans will always be there.
This is what I was going to write and those of you who think a big new stadium is going to be the answer. It's a piece in a jigsaw.

We have an elite manager who now knows very well the task facing him.

It's one thing to have an elite manager but he can only manage who Brands buys in and with the likes of the Nathan Ake's of this world always opting for the Man City's of this world then he will always be managing second tier players unless something drastically changes in the world of sport and finance.

A3740C04-ABAA-4E68-8F72-9F97A2763B5D.jpeg

A bit of Friday fun, put your caption to go with this picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.