2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a better defence if sigurdsson didn’t normally do stuff like that. As he does, and is consistently awful - even worse when in central midfield - you’d have to say the person who picks him isn’t totally blameless when it happens.
Not like he has much options with Gbammin and Delph both injured

A4AA84BA-C130-4C28-9660-79D7CDABC402.jpeg

If you were making bets on Ancelotti getting us into the top 4 or winning a trophy you'd be doing so more out of hope than expectation. Not only do we need to improve, we need to hope around 4 or 5 teams get a lot worse.

If you were making bets on Ancelotti getting us into the top 4 or winning a trophy you'd be doing so more out of hope than expectation. Not only do we need to improve, we need to hope around 4 or 5 teams get a lot worse.

Its very achievable and quickly with sound coaching and good recruitment. Things change quickly in football and drastically too sometimes.

Spurs were in a CL final 13 months ago and tonight were trying their very best to be just as poor as us. Unfortunately they just couldn't quite reach the dire performance level we set.

Moyes has done well since the restart so expect the papers to be loving some comparisons in the coming weeks.

Its very achievable and quickly with sound coaching and good recruitment. Things change quickly in football and drastically too sometimes.

Spurs were in a CL final 13 months ago and tonight were trying their very best to be just as poor as us. Unfortunately they just couldn't quite reach the dire performance level we set.

We need levels of unbelievable coaching and improvement of the current bunch. I do think this squad could grind a top 4 slot out if they had a miraculous season but I give that the same chance as them being relegated. It pains me because we are so far away after spending so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.