Transfer Rumour Weston McKennie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him in and just score all our goals next season by pinging our set pieces at him, Mina, Keane and DCL

Defo worth a punt if he's cheap - could be the new besic but least hes still young enough for a resell value and will make most of it with kits in america ( hopefully )

can play in multiple positions as well what ive read

I said he offers a little more going forward than Gana (1 small part of the game) Boy the census here is your reading comprehension needs some work.
Not trying to be biased as a yank. I think he offers the engine and pace to break up play ala Gana. But offers more going forward.
I don’t think there is anything in it though.

Aint nowt wrong with my reading skills, its just correct wordage I struggle with occasionally.

Never heard of him mate.

Always cautious of them YouTube videos - I reckon I could make myself look worth a couple of million with a YouTube video...

Do it, I'd watch it and I'm sure plenty of others on here would let you know soon enough if you were going to be a good signing. lol

Worth mentioning that he plays for Schalke. Schalke. Schalke are currently in midst of a financial mess (pre-Corona), and they’re selling everyone off.

means 0% of offloading Kenny to them!

My head says Schalke are so bad I feel sorry for them and signing anyone who plays for them is crazy but I must admit I quite like McKennie. Also the potential for US shirt sales which we totally took advantage of with Tim Howard

Agent Kenny giving us the goods, Not seen him play but the biased Youtube video has me convinced.

I like him. I think he gives us some of what we need in midfield. I don't know that he's ever going to be top top class.

Good thing with this situation is that we can do what barca and juve did with pjanic and arthur.

We could sell kenny to them for say £15mil and then buy this chap for £18mil which would help both clubs FFP.

I like him at schalke but no clue if he could do well here.

Status
Not open for further replies.