Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Schalke dont front up the dough I imagine another German or even Prem/upper championship club would be interested.

If Norwich lose Aarons for example could go for him as a replacement.

Sandro (1 year left on deal)
Bolasie (1 year left on deal)
Kenny (yuuth so big FFP profit)
Delph
Tosun
Bernard (big wages / free so big FFP profit)
Besic (1 year left on deal)
Dowell
Pennington
Walcott (1 year left on deal / big wages)

They are the players I would be trying to move on if possible.

I don't think Delph and Walcott will go, all the others are possibilities. Sadly Sandro and Bolasie will most likely have to go on loan again. Tosun the most likely to go for a fee, although I'm sure every club in Turkey will ask for a loan.

I don't think Delph and Walcott will go, all the others are possibilities. Sadly Sandro and Bolasie will most likely have to go on loan again. Tosun the most likely to go for a fee, although I'm sure every club in Turkey will ask for a loan.

Yeah I think Kenny, Bernard & Besic will be the most likely to go for fees.

Im just looking forward to next June when contracts expire for:

Sandro
Bolasie
Walcott
Besic

Lot of wages freed up there

...well found, Andy. Fine size and movement about him. Looks like Brands has been doing his homework.

Looks a very powerful lad doesn't he, 6ft + in that video. I know Small us cut from the same cloth (a LB in the under 16's as well).I know we've been looking at the French leagues a lot, and these sort of signings often make a lot of sense. I know we've looked at the lad who plays right back for West Ham as well and Longstaff at Newcastle. They are 3 players, all relatively cheap and low risk who can help with FFP pressures as we move forward.

Very brief video of that lad, as you can imagine with him being a youth player, not much footage publicly.

Small sample size for sure but like that it looks he's willing to back himself against defenders, clearly got a bit of pace there. Fact that he's wearing no.7 in the first clip indicating that he could perhaps fill in on the wing too?

Status
Not open for further replies.