2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purple patch over?

The fanboys wont like it but they were deluded to think he was going to keep on scoring.

Facts are he's a decent all round player who's come on leaps and bounds this season however his weakness is sadly finishing which will mean he'll never be a regular 15-20 goal a season striker.

I imagine he'll keep his place next season but thats only because I imagine funds will be reserved for other key areas like midfield - if he was at a top 6 club he would be starting from the bench most weeks.

The fanboys wont like it but they were deluded to think he was going to keep on scoring.

Facts are he's a decent all round player who's come on leaps and bounds this season however his weakness is sadly finishing which will mean he'll never be a regular 15-20 goal a season striker.

I imagine he'll keep his place next season but thats only because I imagine funds will be reserved for other key areas like midfield - if he was at a top 6 club he would be starting from the bench most weeks.
You are aware that he's literally two away from 15 right? And that Lukaku who you keep going on about, and who was clearly a great player for us, had topped out at 18 when he was Dom's age. Rom had been playing first team football since 17 too.

Sometimes you should appreciate what we have.

You are aware that he's literally two away from 15 right? And that Lukaku who you keep going on about, and who was clearly a great player for us, had topped out at 18 when he was Dom's age. Rom had been playing first team football since 17 too.

Sometimes you should appreciate what we have.

Thats what gets you midtable every season - the best clubs are the ones constantly looking to push and improve.

He's gone 3 games without a goal - he scored most of his 13 in his 3 month purple patch lets see how many he scores in these next 7 since I've taken your jibes over these last few months I told you to not blow your trumpet too hard and wait and see over a longer period lol

Thats what gets you midtable every season - the best clubs are the ones constantly looking to push and improve.

He's gone 3 games without a goal - he scored most of his 13 in his 3 month purple patch lets see how many he scores in these next 7 since I've taken your jibes over these last few months I told you to not blow your trumpet too hard and wait and see over a longer period lol
Mate he's gone 3 matches without scoring and you're telling me to slow down

Funny because I thought not finding the net aside, he was great.

Which is why you need a Lukaku type alongside him - you cant have a front 2 partnership of a lad who does everything but score and a lad who's not naturally a central player who can blow hot and cold.

Its vital a top CF is brought in this summer if we want to push for those top 4 spots.

So I guess for the rest of his career we are going to do this where any time he goes 3 games without scoring we say he's not a goalscorer like any player not named Messi, Ronaldo or Lewandowski doesn't do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.