2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also not Gbamin's fault that our other midfielders are mostly frauds as well by the way.

We've got five other central midfielders. It's not Gbamin's fault that only one of them is any good. If we had even one other good one after Gomes then this wouldn't be anywhere near as gutting.

Who’s fault is that?

Probably why Marcel Brands is coping most of the flak

Who’s fault is that?

Probably why Marcel Brands is coping most of the flak

Not really mate because he didn't sign Schneiderlin, Sigurdsson or Davies did he. Delph will start alongside Gomes now who are both his signings.

He's not getting any flak though is he other than from cranks who dont like him anyway and want to make Gbamin getting injured his fault.

Aye as I said mate likely not the case and I do believe he was injured originally back in August but just odd how since then every time he's gotten close to fitness he gets two lengthy setbacks now another unrelated 6 month+ lay off.

Makes you think he's either massively unlucky or there is something going on behind the scenes we dont know about.

No mate, just makes me think he, and we, are massively unlucky.
To prove it I'll bring it up with our shapeshifting lizard queen next week and quote her as my source.

On one hand you have to feel got the lad a bit. I'm sure the 10s of thousands a week will console him.

On the other hand some people who kept on saying anything other than CM was the most pressing issue can see how terrible our depth of there.. Now we're back to the same place we were.

CM has always been the most pressing issue for this summer.

On one hand you have to feel got the lad a bit. I'm sure the 10s of thousands a week will console him.

On the other hand some people who kept on saying anything other than CM was the most pressing issue can see how terrible our depth of there.. Now we're back to the same place we were.

CM has always been the most pressing issue for this summer.

Agree seen someone saying RB is

To be fair, how much is he missing? It’s not like next season is starting in August is it.
Yeah and once he recovers from this he'll get a knee injury or his thigh will go again. An absolute wasteman, not his fault but we need to get rid.

Or he might never get another injury again? He’s never had a big one before us from memory.
This is everton and this player is about as athletic as a twisted ballbag ofc he'll get injured again dont be a fool. He's finished.

This guy could suffer 17 back to back season ending freak injuries and some people wouldn't admit he was finished..... He's done the sooner we all embrace that we can move on and get brands to invest in a midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.