Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right sorry, my mistake, THIS was your first post. Not odd at all.

Yeah it was, and I’m happy to have been proven emphatically wrong so far, don carlo has still got it and if he gets the right players in we’ll be pushing top four best season whenever it is so that’s why I’m alarmed at that story

This better not be true, if Usmanov/Moshiri aren’t gonna stick their hand in their very deep pockets to improve our squad when there’s a chance to probably catch up in terms of squad quality to teams like RS and Chelsea etc then it’s a fkin disgrace tbh
If it is we can wave goodbye to Carlo and Richarlison I reckon

Yeah it was, and I’m happy to have been proven emphatically wrong so far, don carlo has still got it and if he gets the right players in we’ll be pushing top four best season whenever it is so that’s why I’m alarmed at that story

Your first post mentioned catching up with the “RS”.

Your second post mentioned Tom Davies thinking he’s Gerrard.

Your third post mentioned the Goodison crowd booing.

Your fourth post referred to catching the “RS” again.

Yep, I’ve seen enough here.

RIGHT BACK

I liked Tete when he was at Ajax. Surprised hes not done much and has been seen as a 2nd choice...hes a good player.

I think he could be a good signing for us if we kept Coleman and then in 12 months time we move Coleman on and bring in an upgrade.

My choice would be Emerson who Barca + Betis jointly own (Barca hold a buyout though)

CENTRE BACK

Clear choice of Gabriel so Holgate can play at right sided centre back:

RIGHT WING

Antony because he and Emerson I can imagine would be a fantastic partnership...future Brazil right side (caveat Ive only seen highlights of him) and very exciting which is what weve needed since Kanchelskis. I think Ajax have already signed him so we would need to give them some profit.

CENTRE MIDFIELD

Bruno Guimaraes who has only recently signed for Lyon. Bit of a long shot but hes adapted quickly and we would need to put in a fairly high offer:

So, a very romantic 4 Brazilian signings...all very exciting talents and Ancelotti has turned Brazilian players into world class stars in the past.

I'll probably change my mind in a few days but wouldnt it be nice to have more Brazilians in the team?

sign antony on FM and he was beyond magic

Your first post mentioned catching up with the “RS”.

Your second post mentioned Tom Davies thinking he’s Gerrard.

Your third post mentioned the Goodison crowd booing.

Your fourth post referred to catching the “RS” again.

Yep, I’ve seen enough here.
”I’ve seen enough here” what are you some kind of arbiter on who can be a blue?
I implore you to disagree we need to catch up and Davies isn’t good enough, I dunno about you but I want to see us compete for the top four at least in the near to medium future

Status
Not open for further replies.