2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani is going to come here and be happy as the guy who plays when others need a rest? When we aren't in Europe and only play multiple games a week a few times a season? Doubt it.

I don't think I said that..... i said that we need 4 strikers and that rotation/substitution will be the reason.

I didn't say stick him on the bench.

The likelihood would be he starts along with DCL and Richarlison and Kean gets 20-30 mins as most 19 year olds should.

We have Richarlison as well, so that’s 3 centre forwards. How many first team strikers do you think we should have?

Richarlison can play anywhere across the front. So effectively if Walcott was injured or on the bench as he should be.... who plays there? Richarlison. Which leaves us light up top.

Listen.... it's very liberating for me to say that we need a forward line with depth. I've been arguing with bedwetters about how DCL is worth a place in the squad.... now I'm having to justify why he needs competition/support.

Richarlison can play anywhere across the front. So effectively if Walcott was injured or on the bench as he should be.... who plays there? Richarlison. Which leaves us light up top.

Listen.... it's very liberating for me to say that we need a forward line with depth. I've been arguing with bedwetters about how DCL is worth a place in the squad.... now I'm having to justify why he needs competition/support.

Name one team in world football that has 4 first team strikers.

I wasn’t convinced this lad was a good enough goal scorer, he does everything else right away from the penalty area. I’m glad at the minute he’s proven me wrong only time will tell if he’s just in a purple patch or the penny has finally dropped and we have a real striker on our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.