2019/20 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he’s not hit the heights this season but seen a few blues on twitter saying sell him.

I mean honest to God. No. Are they really that thick?
Our fanbase baffle me sometimes, he’s gone from one of the best left backs in Europe to get rid of him! I think they only judge players on their last performance.

I'm an absolutist whereas you are clearly a relativist. Anyway, I wouldn't place him above Leicester's fullbacks. So decent is about right, for me.
Funnily enough I’d put him on par with Chilwell. Back to Digne I think his form has suffered this year due to the lack of game time for Bernard. There were many comparisons last year between baines/piennar combination and the digne/Bernard one. Let’s face it Digne and virtually the whole team have underperformed this season, which is understandable given they’ve played for 3 different managers and in my opinion hasn’t been fully fit due to his recent injury. I’m hoping 10 days on the training ground with Ancelotti will improve digne’s and the whole squad’s performance. But as I said in the transfer thread we’d be mad to turn down the money some are suggesting chelsea are willing to pay.

Funnily enough I’d put him on par with Chilwell. Back to Digne I think his form has suffered this year due to the lack of game time for Bernard. There were many comparisons last year between baines/piennar combination and the digne/Bernard one. Let’s face it Digne and virtually the whole team have underperformed this season, which is understandable given they’ve played for 3 different managers and in my opinion hasn’t been fully fit due to his recent injury. I’m hoping 10 days on the training ground with Ancelotti will improve digne’s and the whole squad’s performance. But as I said in the transfer thread we’d be mad to turn down the money some are suggesting chelsea are willing to pay.

Barring DCL and richarlison who are both in double figures.

He's been really lackluster compared to last year but when you played like he did last season he was head and shoulders the best LB in the league, Keep at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.