2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes, with all them. Just not Niasse.

Ok explain this one to me Dave. Sometimes I think you’re on point, but when it comes to Martinez/Brands/Ferguson/moshiri you spout utter drivel, because you’ve tied your colours to the mast as to whether you rate them or not, and you (to your credit but also your detriment) don’t back down from that initial standpoint.

So why wasn’t the purchase of Niasse the doing of el fraud?

Ok explain this one to me Dave. Sometimes I think you’re on point, but when it comes to Martinez/Brands/Ferguson/moshiri you spout utter drivel, because you’ve tied your colours to the mast as to whether you rate them or not, and you (to your credit but also your detriment) don’t back down from that initial standpoint.

So why wasn’t the purchase of Niasse the doing of el fraud?

“We’re delighted as Oumar is a player we’ve been following for a long time,”

Not my words, but the words of Roberto Martinez who went on to say that he and Kevin Reeves had spent a lot of time watching the player they spent 13.5m on.
[/QUOTE]

I've maintained this line for years. It's not a new thing. I said at the time of RM's sacking that I was informed by a club insider that Niasse wasn't Martinez's choice.

Not my words, but the words of Roberto Martinez who went on to say that he and Kevin Reeves had spent a lot of time watching the player they spent 13.5m on.
[/QUOTE]

It would appear that as per the gospel according to @davek no one actually signed Niasse.

He just materialised like Dr Who’s tardis one day at Finch Farm and at the exact same time 13.5 mil mysteriously vanished from Everton’s account.

I've maintained this line for years. It's not a new thing. I said at the time of RM's sacking that I was informed by a club insider that Niasse wasn't Martinez's choice.

So you’re saying that it was Kevin Reeves’ decision. The guy who literally followed Martinez from Swansea to Wigan to Everton as his chief scout.

You’re saying that he was the mastermind behind this one... but none of the previous transfers? If that’s the case then Martinez is the weakest manager we have ever had. And for that I’m glad we’ve got Ancelotti, because only an agenda-driven fool would try and claim that any future signings were at the hands of Marcel brands.

Maybe it was actually brands, right? Or the big galoot himself, Ferguson.

[/QUOTE]

I have it on god authority he wanted him.

Have I wandered into the did Martinez sign Niasse thread by accident? Nope, just Dave highjacking another thread with his conspiracy theories.
No, go back and see where that detour began.

I have it on god authority he wanted him.
[/QUOTE]

Not a bad source tbf!
tenor.gif

It would appear that as per the gospel according to @davek no one actually signed Niasse.

He just materialised like Dr Who’s tardis one day at Finch Farm and at the exact same time 13.5 mil mysteriously vanished from Everton’s account.
[/QUOTE]
So did the Tardis take the £13.5 mil back with it,along with the Arteta money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.