New Everton Stadium Discussion

Makes me laugh how Kopites go on like the stadium is fantasy

Seriously how thick do you have to be when planning permission has already gone in and one of the worlds richest blokes has already put his hat in the ring for sponsorship.

Either massively naive or simply deluded they are.
Most of them are new to football. They don’t know how things work.

Seriously how thick do you have to be when planning permission has already gone in and one of the worlds richest blokes has already put his hat in the ring for sponsorship.

I don't get why they think the club would go through this process spending millions along the way to humiliate themselves when it doesn't happen. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that.

not quite sure its an either /or scenario if I'm being honest
Both would be a more apt description

another step towards the dream.......

Still think this is a pipe dream and will end in tears! I am of an age of just enjoying Everton. All the crap that goes with football nowadays is !!!!!!

another step towards the dream.......

To be fair, they are both very serious financial players. Hard to imagine they agree to be part of a process if they are not quite confident of it moving forward.

In their particular case it’s very easy to be both!

But a lad on here says we will never get funding
We will be beating them off with a stick

The other bit is 2.6-2.9% interest rate. Thats about the standard one would expect, able to be fixed from 10-20 years. Far lower than what we would have paid back to the council. Well done again Kopites, you've saved Everton money and cost the city millions, another good days work for the scouse uncle toms.

As for the substantive element of that, when taken with what was said above it hints to me at further willingness to invest. There may be ways Moshiri/Usmanov may consider another partner. Perhaps if any deal over equity comes with conditions of having to sponsor said stadium etc it could be quite appealing.

I've always felt wealthy institutions would want to come on board once it gets established. If they have expertise that is what we are sorely lacking at present.

The other bit is 2.6-2.9% interest rate. Thats about the standard one would expect, able to be fixed from 10-20 years. Far lower than what we would have paid back to the council. Well done again Kopites, you've saved Everton money and cost the city millions, another good days work for the scouse uncle toms.

As for the substantive element of that, when taken with what was said above it hints to me at further willingness to invest. There may be ways Moshiri/Usmanov may consider another partner. Perhaps if any deal over equity comes with conditions of having to sponsor said stadium etc it could be quite appealing.

I've always felt wealthy institutions would want to come on board once it gets established. If they have expertise that is what we are sorely lacking at present.
They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

They will all want a bit of the LW pie
A 10% share of Man City sold for 500m recently .
Question
If moshiri sold 10% of Everton for say 300m ,could that money be used for player purchases or would it have to be a rights issue which would devalue the smaller shareholders stake
Could money from a rights issue be used for player acquisitions ??

Not sure the City model is one we should aim to copy.
It's very dodgy! We're the people's club.