Marcelino García Toral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find it utterly bizarre that we aren't banging on his door all day, His CV isn't as shiny as Emery's or Ancelotti but two top 4 finishes with Valencia and beating Barca in the cup final? Yes please.
I have questions:
what type of football would you expect?
Does he press high?
What tempo does he use?
What's he like on the training ground?
Will he use kids?
What team and formation could we expect?
how many players are we short of top 6 under him?

I have questions:
what type of football would you expect?
Does he press high?
What tempo does he use?
What's he like on the training ground?
Will he use kids?
What team and formation could we expect?
how many players are we short of top 6 under him?

Here you go m8, I don't know detailed stuff about him as I only heard of him this year myself but he ticks all the boxes from who I'd want next.

Here you go m8, I don't know detailed stuff about him as I only heard of him this year myself but he ticks all the boxes from who I'd want next.

Seen that before, was more interested how you think he'd transfer the Everton side, if he's your favourite for the job.

And what's his English like
This should be the first question we ask, and we should demand that and Everton managers English is good. Emery’s is horrendous (I do not speak a foreign language, so I am not being a smart are) and if we struggle to understand him, how can we truly get behind him? Good communications is just as important between manager and fans as it is between manager and squad!

Martinez’ first season was a revelation not just because of the quality of football, but for the positivity after years of Moyes, plucky Everton rhetoric! The fans turned against him as much because he started bullsh***ng us as because the football started to flounder .

This should be the first question we ask, and we should demand that and Everton managers English is good. Emery’s is horrendous (I do not speak a foreign language, so I am not being a smart are) and if we struggle to understand him, how can we truly get behind him? Good communications is just as important between manager and fans as it is between manager and squad!

Martinez’ first season was a revelation not just because of the quality of football, but for the positivity after years of Moyes, plucky Everton rhetoric! The fans turned against him as much because he started bullsh***ng us as because the football started to flounder .
Bielsa will ride Premier League next season and the only word in English he can say is "hi".

I am not suggesting a lack of English makes them any less of a manager. Rather that it is harder for the fans to really get behind them!
Fans will get behind any team that's winning. The ability to speak english does not make you a better or worst manager. In fact a manager that can communicate with all the squad taking into account that you now have a lot of foreign players is more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.