Would you take back Theo Kelly as manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archie Knox

Player Valuation: £20m
It's fair to say that his time as Everton manager was severely disrupted by the Second World War.

100 games managed in a nine-year period speaks for itself. Statistically speaking, though, a mere 43 losses in those nine years is remarkable - by far the best losses-to-years ratio in our history, possibly even in UK footballing history.

We all know that the legend that is Dixie Dean publicly said that Mr Kelly was a big reason for him leaving Everton, but time is a healer and maybe it's time he took the hotseat once more.

The only issue I can see with this is that Theo Kelly actually died in 1964, mere days before our last victory over Liverpool at Anfield (yes I know this isn't true).

Notwithstanding the fact that he is long since departed (in several ways), I believe he would be able to do as bad as job as Marco Silva is currently doing.

Meh. We need Lorraine Kelly. She's Scottish (which we all know produce the best managers), not afraid of a good hairdryer when required and she is heavy in the top third which is going to stimulating for the Goodison crowd.

What she has really going over Theo though is that she is still breathing, I find this helps for practically everything.

spam.jpg

Meh. We need Lorraine Kelly. She's Scottish (which we all know produce the best managers), not afraid of a good hairdryer when required and she is heavy in the top third which is going to stimulating for the Goodison crowd.

What she has really going over Theo though is that she is still breathing, I find this helps for practically everything.
Can't argue with any of that.

Plus our scared gang of wimps would never think about questioning a tough Scotch woman.

She could get Mr Motivator in as Fitness Coach also.

It's fair to say that his time as Everton manager was severely disrupted by the Second World War.

100 games managed in a nine-year period speaks for itself. Statistically speaking, though, a mere 43 losses in those nine years is remarkable - by far the best losses-to-years ratio in our history, possibly even in UK footballing history.

We all know that the legend that is Dixie Dean publicly said that Mr Kelly was a big reason for him leaving Everton, but time is a healer and maybe it's time he took the hotseat once more.

The only issue I can see with this is that Theo Kelly actually died in 1964, mere days before our last victory over Liverpool at Anfield (yes I know this isn't true).

Notwithstanding the fact that he is long since departed (in several ways), I believe he would be able to do as bad as job as Marco Silva is currently doing.
His wife had a shop by our house in Dovecot

It's as if Sharps goal never happened.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.