• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They say Never go bac, and that's to succesful managers. He should have left 2/3 years earlier than he did the first time, and has failed everywhere since. Why would anyone want him back? He's no better than Marco, just different.

Based on what? His performances since he's left us

Yes. He did what was required as an interim manager at West Ham.

If there's some other super duper manager that is ready and willing to come to Everton and is worthy of a five year contract then fine, get him, whoever he is.

But if we are in need of someone to come in on a short term basis whilst we find the right manager then I think Moyes is going to be near the top of the list.

Yes. He did what was required as an interim manager at West Ham.

If there's some other super duper manager that is ready and willing to come to Everton and is worthy of a five year contract then fine, get him, whoever he is.

But if we are in need of someone to come in on a short term basis whilst we find the right manager then I think Moyes is going to be near the top of the list.
He had Less than a 30% win rate at West Ham, he s had less than 30% win rate in his previous 3 jobs, like I say take away his history with us and judge him on what he's done in recent years

We also win nothing after Moyes gone. I don't think which everton managers after Moyes left, who has better performance than him.....Koeman? Big Sam? Silva? Moyes may not the best manager, but he is the suitable manager to our team until now, we need a fast reacting manager who know our club and fast response to poor performance of our team, unless you want a new manager who may need half year to adapt our club and then it may too late for our team to fight against relegation.

I don't care what happened after him! He has won nothing in his career, a long career with a massive amount of time spent at one club.

I don't get why you and others are saying this? Other managers being crap does not make Moyes a good option.

This is not the same fresh faced manager who came from Preston full of fire and a will to prove himself.

We will not go down regardless and I want Rudi Garcia personally but am willing to look at other options... just not Moyes as I know what we are going to get him with by and large.

Look at what you are saying here, Moyes will come in and react fast to improve the team etc. What if that doesnt happen? How long before the prodigal son turns into the snide off who jibbed us off and saw his career drain down the plug hole?

He is actually really unsuitable for the role.

He had Less than a 30% win rate at West Ham, he s had less than 30% win rate in his previous 3 jobs, like I say take away his history with us and judge him on what he's done in recent years

He did what was required tho, on an interim basis. If there are other managers available that have 60% win ratios and are ready and willing to join the club, then of course we should choose them instead.

He did what was required tho, on an interim basis. If there are other managers available that have 60% win ratios and are ready and willing to join the club, then of course we should choose them instead.
Sam alladayce did what was required, more so even, should we get him back?

So did Allardyce. We still got rid of him.

This is what Moyes is now. He is in the same management circle as the likes of Allardyce and Pulis though Moyes cant even claim to be an avoiding relegation expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.