Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
any shops open in Bootle ladz because ive lost my i'd
and get told i look like a fetus when try an enter in town
an im done with this BS. get JO back

People on radio saying fluke result etc,may be,but it only takes a fluke result to start the downfall,how can a team like Everton somehow fail to test a keeper or create chance after chance etc,or not take shots when we get by the area most games,

I don't understand how it can be called a fluke result, they took their chances, we never.

As much as I want to say it's just been 'one of those days' we all know damn well that this is Everton and 'those days' happen far too often and will continue to happen.

Have to question the attitude and application of the team tonight. Incredibly concerning signs that things just aren't working and we still have too many players with no backbone.

Its frustrating and it never seems to change.

After actually just taking notice of that Lewin miss from behind the goal,its even worst than i imagined lol,had all the corner to aim for

That reminded me of Fulham away last season actually. We'd generally been in good form going into that game.. and then we seemed to just completely forget how to play football that day.

Serious questions need to be asked over how stuff like this is possible. We will never, ever, EVER amount to a top side if we can't find consistency.
Posted the same villa will struggle this season just like Fulham

Commentators said last time we won after going a goal down was against west Brom 4 years ago. Says it all about the mentality and I think that's something that's ingrained into the club.
Silva has that same flaw Koeman and Martinez had can’t fix things when it’s going against us, somehow Silva did fix it last season (he was lucky as some managers would have been sacked before he was given the chance) he does persist in playing players even when they are playing poor, Sig s and DCL play no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.