Match Thread Aston Villa vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are tidy enough in possession and have the ball around there box alot of the time. Problem is no one will take any responsibilty and have a shot or try anything different. It's all sideways passing trying not to give it away but ultimately not delivering anything cutting edge. I thought when Ewobi came on he did add something different to our attacks. Walcott has the potential to do this but his end product is so poor we are never going to get anywhere.

People on radio saying fluke result etc,may be,but it only takes a fluke result to start the downfall,how can a team like Everton somehow fail to test a keeper or create chance after chance etc,or not take shots when we get by the area most games,
It was 71 minutes of football until our first shot on target - thats not a good sign usually

My older brother reckons we are being too harsh the result flattered them, but silva has to blend this team or he will be gone by Christmas if we keep missing chances like that ......

We started brightly, but, the first goal was the key. After that, Villa could play 10 men behind the ball and we sadly don't have the creativity to open up a packed defence. On another day, we could have got a point, but, I don't feel that anybody played well enough to justify that.

Status
Not open for further replies.