2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
To not be the bearer of bad news?

Trust me, the club don't want to make official announcements that will get negative responses. It's basic marketing. In years gone by the club have leaked lots of stories that takes the pressure off the club.

How is a player getting injured going to put pressure on the club? It happens.

Trust me, the club don't want to make official announcements that will get negative responses. It's basic marketing. In years gone by the club have leaked lots of stories that takes the pressure off the club.
Why has no one known the new third kit is blue ?
It could have taken pressure off the club for making kits we can't wear ?

Silva will be asked before the game today if he's not in the XI. This will be on Sky Sports.

How will Han's Tours help with this?

How is a player getting injured going to put pressure on the club? It happens.

What, missing out on targets (Doucoure) and then our best players replacement gets injured two weeks into the season? Believe it or not that's the type of injury the club aren't keen on.

What, missing out on targets (Doucoure) and then our best players replacement gets injured two weeks into the season? Believe it or not that's the type of injury the club aren't keen on.

Ok.. so let's say it's accurate and now we know about it.

Why is my reaction different to finding out from Han's Tours than it is finding out on Sky in 8 hours?

And is the prospect of people taking pitchforks and torches to Finch Farm on a Friday lunchtime (if it's announced by the club) more or less likely to be a problem than Villa knowing 9 hours before kickoff who's going to be starting for us?

Disappointing news for the kid of its true.

If he is injured I hope its closer to a couple of weeks than 4-8 weeks.

Leaves us really light in the middle that and certainly can't afford any more injuries or Morgan sending himself off again

Ok.. so let's say it's accurate and now we know about it.

Why is my reaction different to finding out from Han's Tours than it is finding out on Sky in 8 hours?

I'm not saying the club have specifically told this fan club about an injury to break the news. (however, it is possible).

I'm saying fan clubs DO get given information - so it's highly likely what she's posting is true.

And is the prospect of people taking pitchforks and torches to Finch Farm on a Friday lunchtime (if it's announced by the club) more or less likely to be a problem than Villa knowing 9 hours before kickoff who's going to be starting for us?
I don't think you get it, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.