Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your parents come to a country, work hard, learn the language, get their citizenship... you're born in the new country and live there your whole life and it still isn't enough for some people.

What would make him more Italain in your eyes? Funny moustache? Toga? Accent like a dolmio advert?
off topic but as recently as last week ai overheard a convo in a restaurant where one guy says to the other "I dont think of Obama as an American President because he's not American" - surely the birthers have given up, or did he mean becausze he is black?????

So Cenk Tosun is German then ?
Kean was born in Italy, has always lived in Italy and represented Italy at every level, everything I've read suggests he's fully Italian but you seem to be arguing that because he speaks French to his mother he's "Ivorian with Italian papers".

I know a few Asian lads who speak to the older women (it's usually females) in their family in non-English so I guess you'd refer to them as just "Bangladeshi with British papers", I'm sure they'd be landed.

No he’s Turkish as he declared himself as such.

Same as Moise Kean chose Italy.

And McCarthy is Irish.

It isn’t difficult.
point i was making earlier is that yes, while he's nationalistically italian, it doesn't mean his family and upbringing didn't have any ivorian influence whatsoever. language and culture are things that could make him feel literally at home

gbamin and kean prob share some similar culture. throw a potential zaha into the mix, and maybe they hit it off well

as i said, i'm american - born and raised. but my blood and culture is still chinese, and if you were to think that i wouldn't feel any sense of closeness immediately from a fellow chinese person, you'd be wrong

point i was making earlier is that yes, while he's nationalistically italian, it doesn't mean his family and upbringing didn't have any ivorian influence whatsoever. language and culture are things that could make him feel literally at home

gbamin and kean prob share some similar culture. throw a potential zaha into the mix, and maybe they hit it off well

as i said, i'm american - born and raised. but my blood and culture is still chinese, and if you were to think that i wouldn't feel any sense of closeness immediately from a fellow chinese person, you'd be wrong
No I get that completely mate.

If Kean is as driven as he comes across he will settle anywhere.

Yes, according to the experts on here, Sidibe is Tony Thomas reincarnated.
Keep up the good work lads.
He's apparently the second best French RB , a bit like Digne is the second best French LB. Good enough for me.
Yeah that French World Cup winning side was full of cart horses mate.
I mean I'm only going off the stuff I've seen on Twitter, mainly from Monaco/French footy fans, and I've not seen any particularly glowing reviews like..

Even saw a stat earlier saying he'd turned over possession more than 450 times in Liege 1 last year - well more than any other Monaco player. Pretty insane how bad that looks on paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.