Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we never learn that 90% of what is spammed out in the 48 hours before the Window Slams Shut is absolute tosh designed to slake the internet's thirst for "New Stuff, Now"?

Reactions: Lob
I hope they avoid the scattergun approach with bids over the next 29 hours. It almost always ends in regret.

Despite the very high respect for Brands, I imagine Silva will put the heat on to get more players in, but that's all good and there should be that little tension between manager and DOF.

I have no problem with loans on someone they need to take a closer look at, but we have to avoid spending on players we wouldn't have considered a week ago.

Sometimes that discipline goes out of the window the longer deadline day goes on, and for all Brands plaudits, I hope he proves immune to that.

The recurring issue with all these supposed recent bids is that it is extremely difficult to haggle with fellow PL clubs. I'm a little surprised that it seems to be the case that there isn't better value for money at CB/RW in Europe.

1C110E1C-A728-4E1A-84DA-47015F04DC06.jpeg

Again!

Maybe it’s just me but this is smacking of major smoke screening on our part, throwing out fake stories to catch the media out. Let’s not forget last year stories were getting banded about that Lyon and United were gonna outbid us for Mina right up to the late afternoon of Deadline Day while we’re wrapping it up

I hope they avoid the scattergun approach with bids over the next 29 hours. It almost always ends in regret.

Despite the very high respect for Brands, I imagine Silva will put the heat on to get more players in, but that's all good and there should be that little tension between manager and DOF.

I have no problem with loans on someone they need to take a closer look at, but we have to avoid spending on players we wouldn't have considered a week ago.

Sometimes that discipline goes out of the window the longer deadline day goes on, and for all Brands plaudits, I hope he proves immune to that.

The recurring issue with all these supposed recent bids is that it is extremely difficult to haggle with fellow PL clubs. I'm a little surprised that it seems to be the case that there isn't better value for money at CB/RW in Europe.

Scattergun is the right word.

Its getting embarassing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.