Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Were either gonna be empty handed come thurs or spent about 150m. Crazy times.

We’re not really empty handed. We’re one centreback down, a midfielder up, and finally added a striker. I think we’ve solidified and slightly improved from last season and that’s without any more players coming in. Considering there were two top class loan players in the squad last season it’s not a bad position to be in.

We’re not really empty handed. We’re one centreback down, a midfielder up, and finally added a striker. I think we’ve solidified and slightly improved from last season and that’s without any more players coming in. Considering there were two top class loan players in the squad last season it’s not a bad position to be in.
I'd say at this moment we're about as good as we were last year, assuming that Kean is good and settles (although the lack of options at centre half would be a massive concern for me). A good wide player and centre half would put us much better than last year, a good right back and midfielder aswell and I'd be wondering how close we could get to the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.