Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am obviously made up with us (hopefully) landing Kean.

What I can’t understand is why Juventus are selling him. Surely not for the money since 30 mil is only a middling amount for a perennial CL club. If there was a buy-back clause I would get it, but now it I struggle to see the upside on their part. Surely a very talented prospect, who could be Italy’s no 1 striker in years to come would be worth making a place in the squad for?

Last year of his contract. Get £30m for him now or £0 from January onwards.

Will probably be announced tomorrow. Medical today but they take a day just to make the unveiling video.

Hope it's just him dancing and moon walking through the Finch Farm doors, then he enters the changing room, gives Mirallas a little slap before getting changed into his new no9 shirt and then utters the words "Thank you Uncle Uzzy ... I'm Home"

I am obviously made up with us (hopefully) landing Kean.

What I can’t understand is why Juventus are selling him. Surely not for the money since 30 mil is only a middling amount for a perennial CL club. If there was a buy-back clause I would get it, but now it I struggle to see the upside on their part. Surely a very talented prospect, who could be Italy’s no 1 striker in years to come would be worth making a place in the squad for?

Are you being serious?

To be fair, an ex-footballer told the express they couldn't understand why Juventus didn't loan him out instead this season... Absolutely baffling how some people's uninformed and unintelligent opinion is so sought after by national newspapers and sky sports etc...

You laugh at the prosepect of him being loaned out in the last year of his contract then leaving for nothing... But according to Het Laaste Nieuws this morning Anderlecht actually made this a formal proposal. In a lovely turn of phrase the journo said that the delay on the Everton deal was the time it took Juve to stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.