• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
12 months?
We knew for last 4 years before lukaku last season.I honestly think he is a dcl decent championship to lower premier forward. Good work rate without being very good at anything. He did ok since xmas but id ask those that rate him is he going to take us into the champions league?. For me no way. Look at the teams above us. Prob 2 top forwards each. We need at least 1 lad who can knock in 20 goals along with richie who might bang in 15 to take us to that level. The idea of another season with dcl up top is insane and another mid table finish nailed on.
Agree. I'd argue we actually need two strikers. But I will take any goal scorer at this stage.

If we have no interest in the likes of Kean but let Gomez and Haller move without any bids in for them then we are fools.

Wouldn't be suprised if we once again fail to take advantage of the top 6 being gash this season.

Three weeks to get a centre back, centre mid if Gana goes, winger and striker. Have to say I trust Brands to get it done.
Still hopeful but the problem is if they come in late they have no bedding in period. If it's Zouma no problem. But in forward areas we are desperate in my view. Last year it took a while for Digne, Gomes to come into the team and get up to speed, we need to hit the ground running. The clock is ticking.

If we have no interest in the likes of Kean but let Gomez and Haller move without any bids in for them then we are fools.

Wouldn't be suprised if we once again fail to take advantage of the top 6 being gash this season.

Jesus christ, give it a rest

Status
Not open for further replies.