Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I am joking but it is weird how he gives them absurd cash for average players and last year he didn't try to defend in any game except when City went down there late in the season.
I watched their pre season game on Tuesday out in Spain.
They were playing Wimbledon, and it finished 3-2.
They always play the same way.

I kind of believe it, most of the signings we have made since last summer, went from rumoured to done quickly
The only reason i tend to believe it because i thought we wanted a left foot attacker being able to play from the right. Kean and Leao seem to be neither. However all over the press we are mentioned with these two, but ony Alain Myers says no lol. Plus Traore was denied by the Echo. So something is not adding up here. My guess we are bidding for the likes of Leao, Kean, Traore, Malcom and maybe talked to more experienced strikers. The one we are able to get first is the one we sign (although Traore seems the back up plan).

Who are we after then?
I’t seems strange that we are getting linked to strikers, but apparently we have no interest in them. Gomez & Haller have just been sold. Sturidge & welbeck( I don’t want them) but if it’s frees we won’t get them in now.

We must be in contact with strikers, can’t really think of loads available. Costa on loan? Belotti? Who o seen someone mention him yesterday.

I like DCL and rate him, but it's utter madness that the season starts in just over 3 weeks and we still haven't signed a striker. It's only been something we've known we've needed for 12 months.

As things stand this squad is weaker than the team that finished last year with no Zouma/replacement. Need to get a move on as there is a real chance this year to push the top 6 with the mess happening at a few of them.

12 months?
We knew for last 4 years before lukaku last season.I honestly think he is a dcl decent championship to lower premier forward. Good work rate without being very good at anything. He did ok since xmas but id ask those that rate him is he going to take us into the champions league?. For me no way. Look at the teams above us. Prob 2 top forwards each. We need at least 1 lad who can knock in 20 goals along with richie who might bang in 15 to take us to that level. The idea of another season with dcl up top is insane and another mid table finish nailed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.