Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Because the last young Italian Striker that came to the Prem and scored loads was ? I'm saying this now, despite coming from The Old Lady, Moise Kean is a similar player to DCL.

What a weird straw man argument. Just because not many young Italian strikers move to the premier league means that Kean wouldn’t be successful if he made the move? Why constrain your reasoning of future possibilities to what has happened (or hasn’t had the chance to happen) in the past?

It only takes a 5 min YouTube video with euro dance music to see they are very different. Kean looks explosive and comfortable on the ball. Like a smaller Rom but with a first touch. DCL unfortunately looks like he was born with a deformity that makes his lower legs too long. Just MHO as of now. Nothing would make me happier than DCL slotting 20+ but we should hedge our bets.

I can see his attraction.

While he has primarily served as a striker or as target-man in the penalty area, courtesy of his height, aerial prowess, and physical strength,[nb 1] Mandžukić's work-rate, generosity, tactical intelligence, and versatility have been demonstrated by his willingness to play in many different positions across or behind the front line; throughout his career, he has also been deployed as a winger, as a second striker, as an attacking midfielder, or even as a wing-back, positions which allow him the freedom to attack from deeper areas, support his more offensive teammates, and cover defensively for full-backs making overlapping attacking runs. Indeed, in particular since he joined Juventus, competition from other forwards has often seen Mandžukić being used in these deeper or wider, more creative roles under manager Massimiliano Allegri, in which he has excelled, drawing praise from the media for his consistently high-quality performances, because of his ability to hold up the ball with his back to goal and play off of his teammates, or drop into midfield to help win back the ball when his team are not in possession.

But the fellas 33 years old, not everybody is Zlatan.

Just sounds like Calvert Lewin to me.

You’re the second or third person to say that since I joined and I honestly don’t understand.

Is being banned on here that common? I haven’t noticed if it is.

And have I ever said anything that would get me banned? I don’t swear, abuse people, do anything remotely offensive as far as I can see so why would I be banned?

I get that someone will come along and say ‘thou doth protest too much’ but I’m being serious, I don’t really understand why every time I try and take the piss out of something on here people say you’ve been banned or you’re a multi (which took me a while but i now get).
Just ignore him. He thinks trying to intimidate people on here compensates for the complete absence of any meaningful real life personal interactions he has. He's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.