Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomes, Gana, schneiderlin, Delph and Davies for the two centre mid positions, is that too much, or does it allow us enough to play 3 in the middle at times?

I think schneiderlin will be maintained, because if we sell him we'd have to buy another DM (maybe he likes Williams enough but I doubt it). That crop above doesn't score any goals so we desperately need to buy two goalscorers still.

Mccarthy and besic can definitely go based on the above.

I hope delph isn't a direct replacement for Gana

I hope delph isn't a direct replacement for Gana

Me too, I said we needed gomes and a powerful box to box (Delph isn't what I had in mind) at the start of the window. Then ideally a DM too and bin schneiderlin off because I'm not falling for his late season form.

Also sell Mccarthy and besic, and that would be us sorted for CM. Selling Gana means we'll have to buy a 3rd centre mid in one window whilst keeping hold of schneiderlin.

DELPH PRAISES EVERTON FANS
Upon his arrival at Everton, Delph explains how much he admires the Goodison Park support...
“Every time I have played against Everton, whether it was home or away, straight away the first thing that comes to mind when you see the fans is passion," Delph told evertontv. "The Everton fans seem to know football, seem to understand it, it seems to be in their blood and they really back the team.
"You are always going to hear Evertonians and I’m excited to play at home and hear them when I am playing."

Via SSN online
The Everton fans seem to know football, seem to understand it, it seems to be in their blood
God help him if he ever visits this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.