Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ll end up with the lad from hull knowing our luck

Should we talk like that anymore? Summer ‘18 was an excellent transfer window - ok maybe we didn’t get that striker but the players we did get were fantastic acquisitions.

On current form, I’d rather have the Moshiri/Brands/Silva player acquisition team than that of four of the top six and any of the rest with the possible exception of Wolves.

Still have holes to fill and deadwood to get rid of but I’m choosing optimism, as unBluelike as that sentiment may be.

Should we talk like that anymore? Summer ‘18 was an excellent transfer window - ok maybe we didn’t get that striker but the players we did get were fantastic acquisitions.

On current form, I’d rather have the Moshiri/Brands/Silva player acquisition team than that of four of the top six and any of the rest with the possible exception of Wolves.

Still have holes to fill and deadwood to get rid of but I’m choosing optimism, as unBluelike as that sentiment may be.

Was only joking mate

Amazing how people don’t have faith in Barcelona’s scouting team tbf, look at Gomes and Digne, fair enough he can’t get a run of games in that Barca team featuring the best player that ever lived, their scouts, some of the best in world football thought that he had a chance and that’s enough for me tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.