Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I`d rather give our youngsters a chance instead of Delph, watched him playing for England, easily the worst player on the park playing CM... As for serial trophy winner LMFAO plays a 1/4 to 1/3 of the games and that makes him a serial trophy winner, like he had a massive part to play in these!!!!

I don't think he's crap

Again, if he's replacing the current senior back up cm's we have, then that's probably fine

If he's coming to be in the starting line up as a replacement for Gana then that's not fine in the slightest

We'll genuinely have to wait till the window shuts before deciding on whether this is a good one or not

He would currently be better that the bottom end of our squad which is fine.

I`d rather give our youngsters a chance instead of Delph, watched him playing for England, easily the worst player on the park playing CM... As for serial trophy winner LMFAO plays a 1/4 to 1/3 of the games and that makes him a serial trophy winner, like he had a massive part to play in these!!!!

Davies? Needs to kick on massively if so

Hes not.

But im not ok with this, his injury record concerns me, plus I have no idea whos place in the side hes meant to be taking.

But if he can stay fit hes a good player.

Anyway, back to lurking!!!

Can people fume more, it really pleases me.

Hopefully it's McCarthy, Besic, Schneiderlin and Davies - Just lash all 4 in the bin

If he is a replacement for Gana it seriously weakens our team. If he’s not a direct replacement, a decent squad player.

Its clear he isnt leaving City to sit on our bench! Why are we buying squad players for CM when we cant get rid of the ones we have? Just another transfer fee and another quite high wage......

Honestly 8m for someome with his experience and can play LB and midfield seems okay business, I'm not a Delph fan but lets be honest our midfield is absolutely bone dry if Gana or Gomes get injured or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.