2018/19 Kevin Mirallas

Status
Not open for further replies.

True enough.

I thought you said pay for him. My bad.

Can't see any club paying a fee for him either as that would involve either them matching his wages or him agreeing to a massive cut.

I think the best we can hope for is a season long loan, probably paying a large portion of his wages.

Anyone got any idea on how it works in reality for players like this:

what seriously is Mirallas doing today? Is he training with them? Is there any point? And McCarthy
Why did Niasse go to Kenya ? (Oh probably cos he has some support there - marketing? )
Would feel so weird if you went to your workplace and knew you were only there for a short while, but didn't know how long.

what seriously is Mirallas doing today? Is he training with them? Is there any point? And McCarthy
Why did Niasse go to Kenya ? (Oh probably cos he has some support there - marketing? )
Would feel so weird if you went to your workplace and knew you were only there for a short while, but didn't know how long.

Niasse went as hes paid by the club and hasn't thrown any hissy fits I'd imagine.

Keyna is about as far as you can get from Senegal without getting your feet wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.