The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we are a midtable club.

The fans accept mediocre kits.

Liverpool have had three top draw kits in a row. Arsenal have produced an absolute retro classic. Even Leicester have insisted on gold trim on their kits.

Meanwhile we got a badge that looked like a kid had made it on clip art and a succession of gimmicky kits that look like the winners of some home made textile contest.

Given how vain most modern footballers are, I'd like them to feel confident and swagger in a nice stylish kit - Tiny margins and all that

Alas, relegation awaits

Given how vain most modern footballers are, I'd like them to feel confident and swagger in a nice stylish kit - Tiny margins and all that

Alas, relegation awaits

We should be looking for any edge we can get. Instead we push out joke kits that are blatantly designed for kids with the worst sleeve sponsor in world football on it. No player can says it’s any seriousness that they’re proud to pull on the blue shirt when it’s got a huge cartoon angry birds on the side of it.

I absolutely hate it. The design I mean. But I'm on a 'completely different from the last jersey' crusade so bad that I'll take a bad one once it's as different as possible from the last 20 jerseys.

Status
Not open for further replies.