Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a possibility with Brands and Raiola being good friends that the Kean situation is a you scratch my back and I scratch your's type of deal between the 2?

We "show interest" in Kean to increase what Juve offer him in wages and add-ons while we get Raiola to lighten up on the weaseling for one of his other clients who we are interested in?

*cough cough* Lozano *cough cough*

:)

I think the Kean rumor has a lot of truth to it, and I think Everton have a 50/50 shot at getting him. Theres way too much smoke, and I think its 100% true that we are pushing hard for him. Now of course, thats not enough, but I think Brands connection to Raioli really help, as if he as a player is unwilling to resign with Juve, they almost HAVE to sell him this window. Thats the thing that makes me thing this is a goer, Juve are in a bad spot with him, and that means a few choice teams connected to his agent have a very good chance.

EDIT: Annnnddd right after I post that, I look it up and find out that apparently no one has noticed Raioli is banned from operating as an agent for 3 months, and until after the England window closes? Which means any of his clients who havent dropped them(which is all of them, as none have dropped him) basically arent coming to this country unless they represent themselves or he has his buddy "Alfredo" do it for him

Is there a possibility with Brands and Raiola being good friends that the Kean situation is a you scratch my back and I scratch your's type of deal between the 2?

We "show interest" in Kean to increase what Juve offer him in wages and add-ons while we get Raiola to lighten up on the weaseling for one of his other clients who we are interested in?

*cough cough* Lozano *cough cough*

:)
Rather we just signed Kean personally. Plenty of decent young wingers we can roll the dice on but strikers seem much harder to find.

I think the Kean rumor has a lot of truth to it, and I think Everton have a 50/50 shot at getting him. Theres way too much smoke, and I think its 100% true that we are pushing hard for him. Now of course, thats not enough, but I think Brands connection to Raioli really help, as if he as a player is unwilling to resign with Juve, they almost HAVE to sell him this window. Thats the thing that makes me thing this is a goer, Juve are in a bad spot with him, and that means a few choice teams connected to his agent have a very good chance.

EDIT: Annnnddd right after I post that, I look it up and find out that apparently no one has noticed Raioli is banned from operating as an agent for 3 months, and until after the England window closes? Which means any of his clients who havent dropped them(which is all of them, as none have dropped him) basically arent coming to this country unless they represent themselves or he has his buddy "Alfredo" do it for him

Someone mentioned on here that his ban was overturned

Think Riolas ban was dropped for further investigation, so he is making a quick buck here and there....

.....it’s 27th June and here’s this Thursday morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- Juventus have so far been unwilling to sell striker, Moise Kean, but according to Italian daily Corriere della Sera the Bianconeri are ready to consider offers as long as suitors include a buy-back option in any agreement. Gazzetta dello Sport say Everton are leading many Premier League sides and Dutch giants, Ajax, in the race to land the 19 year old.

- The Daily Mirror reckon Danish outfit Nordsjaelland are willing to accept £15m for 19 year old winger, Robert Skov Olsen. The 19 year old scored 26 goals last season and is said to be interesting Everton and Spurs.

- According to La Provence website, Everton have joined Wolves in wanting French midfielder, Morgan Sanson. The 24 year old midfielder joined Marseilles in 2017 and has scored 12 goals in 53 appearances.

- Teamtalk report Everton are about to hand young winger Josh Bowler a new contract before sending him to the Championship on loan next season. Middlesbrough are thought to be leading a number of clubs keen to sign him.

- VitalFootball say Leicester have agreed a deal with Luton for 21 year old defender Justin James who has been linked with Everton. Another Everton linked player, Thiago Mendes, is closing in on a move from Lille to Lyon according to the Liverpool Echo, whilst AS report Real Betis are now favourites to sign 26 year old Real Betis forward, Borja Iglesias, who has been interesting the Toffees.

- Sozcu claim Galatasaray have identified West Ham’s Grady Diangana as an alternative to Henry Onyekuru, fearing Everton won’t loan the Nigerian out for another season.

Is Kean a)actually any good b)why isnt he being linked elsewere
I think only time will tell with both these questions. All I'll say is that if we (Brands and Silva) are genuinely interested, then I trust their judgement on a player.

Transfers won't always work out perfect - that's life - but last year and our actions already suggest a new shrewd, savy approach where we will be more fortunate.

.....it’s 27th June and here’s this Thursday morning’s Toffee transfer rumours;

- Juventus have so far been unwilling to sell striker, Moise Kean, but according to Italian daily Corriere della Sera the Bianconeri are ready to consider offers as long as suitors include a buy-back option in any agreement. Gazzetta dello Sport say Everton are leading many Premier League sides and Dutch giants, Ajax, in the race to land the 19 year old.

- The Daily Mirror reckon Danish outfit Nordsjaelland are willing to accept £15m for 19 year old winger, Robert Skov Olsen. The 19 year old scored 26 goals last season and is said to be interesting Everton and Spurs.

- According to La Provence website, Everton have joined Wolves in wanting French midfielder, Morgan Sanson. The 24 year old midfielder joined Marseilles in 2017 and has scored 12 goals in 53 appearances.

- Teamtalk report Everton are about to hand young winger Josh Bowler a new contract before sending him to the Championship on loan next season. Middlesbrough are thought to be leading a number of clubs keen to sign him.

- VitalFootball say Leicester have agreed a deal with Luton for 21 year old defender Justin James who has been linked with Everton. Another Everton linked player, Thiago Mendes, is closing in on a move from Lille to Lyon according to the Liverpool Echo, whilst AS report Real Betis are now favourites to sign 26 year old Real Betis forward, Borja Iglesias, who has been interesting the Toffees.

- Sozcu claim Galatasaray have identified West Ham’s Grady Diangana as an alternative to Henry Onyekuru, fearing Everton won’t loan the Nigerian out for another season.

There’s a Robert Skov and and Andreas Skov Olsen that are both left-footed right wingers and both scored loads last season. As it’s Nords though suspect they mean Andreas.

Status
Not open for further replies.