• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh, that. He's alright is @CRIMHEAD
Get's a bit too hung up on stats but it's hardly the worst trait in the world.
Whether he watches loads of foreign footy or not, not like it impacts upon anyone does it?
Yeah, lots worse on here than Crim, dont get the ‘hate’. I enjoy his weird posts about players Ive never heard about and how they would absolutley dominate at Everton, even though we’ll never ever sign any of them. I hope he keeps his weird obsession with football going, it helps make this thread entertaining and is worth a lot more to a football forum than a lot of the other posts in here.

Jovic who is at madrid
De jong who is at Barca
De ligt who is close to Juventus
Who the f is kang in Lee? You make him up?

And you can keep highlighting that bit all you want it doesn't matter when he added not at a big club. I dont see what is hard to grasp

Who did Jovic De Jong and De Ligt play for last season? Kang In Lee is the player of the u20 WC tournament and plays for Valencia.

Lmao what’s hard to grasp is the fact that you’re still on about something that you can’t seem to wrap your head around. Just give it up bud he already said that it was a very bold statement and that he took it back.

Yeah, lots worse on here than Crim, dont get the ‘hate’. I enjoy his weird posts about players Ive never heard about and how they would absolutley dominate at Everton, even though we’ll never ever sign any of them. I hope he keeps his weird obsession with football going, it helps make this thread entertaining and is worth a lot more to a football forum than a lot of the other posts in here.
Some of the comments in here recently, towards American blues have been borderline dodgy imo

Status
Not open for further replies.