Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be a shocking signing for anyone that is stupid enough to pay 70m or whatever. Just out of interest , how is he good? He hasn’t ever had a decent goal scoring season, he’s already had a flop at a big club , he dives constantly , he is greedy and he makes very bad decisions regarding when and when not to pass add all that the the fact he’s basically in his prime ... he’s gash and to top of off he would cost a massive fee. He’s basically a more expensive bolasie and whoever buys him will be stuck with him the way we are with so many of our players currently
Have to Agree
I’ve seen the last 3 away games at Palace and he’s nothing extra special
A good player but not a 40 m+ player

Be honest though.

Neither are good enough.
To be fair no one seems to be good enough for Everton,and when they are all people seem to want to do is hope we get a massive fee bigger than we payed 1st time, the good players we get we should do our best to keep them unless they actually ask to leave that is, not hope we get a massive fee after a year or so of having them lol

There was a discussion on the radio last week about “ the O ring principle” applied to football. Basically the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster was caused by a cheap component , a faulty O ring, so if you spend millions on strengthening already good areas and fail to strengthen your weakest area you’re doomed.
For us it’s pretty obvious . There are areas we can improve , but our weakest area is a proven goalscorer. Spending the bulk of our money on obtaining a 15 goal plus striker is a priority , plus another to push DCL so we have three strikers. As I say, obvious, but must admit I don’t have a clue who the main striker should be. I’d be happy with Tammy Abraham as a 2nd striker if Oumar and Cenk are moved on.
There was a long and detailed discussion here recently ( started by @MarcelsGoat ) as to why we will not be signing Tampax

"Davies loses the ball on the half way line, Pennington is nutmeged and Williams slips over and Martina makes a vain attempt to haul the forward down but alas the ball is in the back of the net past Lossels flailing leg. Now Everton need to score 4 to stay in the Premiership. Thats asking a lot of Welbeck, Walcott and Mirallas"

Status
Not open for further replies.