Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh King would be a great answer to our striker woes. Whenever he plays up top for Bournemouth he gets it done. However he doesn't play there all the time cause they also have Wilson.

There's quite alot of talent out there if we bother to look. Let's not forget it's important to have a strong squad especially if we are looking at competing on all fronts. IMO of we have an experienced player in a position it would be very useful to us to find youngsters with great potential.

The likes of Gibbs-White, Tuanzebe, McGinn, Grealish is the sort of young/undervalued talent we should be looking at.

We could also look at some experienced lads who could come in and add quality. The likes of Schurrle could add someone to the team. We also shouldn't forget to get rid of the deadwood.

Doesn’t score enough.... plays for a premiership rival..... none of this makes sense.

Fees, wages and ability all outside the parameters Brands will be working in.

Plus I think he’s a huge waste of space.

Just a thought on Brands and co. being at the OL v Lille match;

Didn’t that lad who met him on the train a few months back say he was looking at a few players on his laptop, one of them being Maxwel Cornet (of OL)?

Josh King would be a great answer to our striker woes. Whenever he plays up top for Bournemouth he gets it done. However he doesn't play there all the time cause they also have Wilson.

There's quite alot of talent out there if we bother to look. Let's not forget it's important to have a strong squad especially if we are looking at competing on all fronts. IMO of we have an experienced player in a position it would be very useful to us to find youngsters with great potential.

The likes of Gibbs-White, Tuanzebe, McGinn, Grealish is the sort of young/undervalued talent we should be looking at.

We could also look at some experienced lads who could come in and add quality. The likes of Schurrle could add someone to the team. We also shouldn't forget to get rid of the deadwood.
Josh King would cost a kings ransom and Bournemouth don’t need to sell better options for money
Grealish great player 40£ mil price tag no thanks
Gibbs- white highly rated at wolves cost to much to shift.
Mcginn reasonable shout price depending
Tubanze sorry this lid is turbo gash

King is fine but I'd aim a bit higher personally. The rest of those are seriously questionable. And Schurrle is a horrific shout at this point in his career. If we are making these types of signings they should be outside England where they are cheaper.

Josh King and Callum Wilson wouldn’t have cost much more than Tosun and both would out score Tosun and DCL quite comfortably.
While I hope we go and splash big money on someone proven, CF is the one position you need proven rather than promising, I do think there are players about in most positions if we take off the tinted glasses and snobbery.
The big money we’ve wasted on unproven players abroad in the last few years is a joke.

Josh King would cost a kings ransom and Bournemouth don’t need to sell better options for money
Grealish great player 40£ mil price tag no thanks
Gibbs- white highly rated at wolves cost to much to shift.
Mcginn reasonable shout price depending
Tubanze sorry this lid is turbo gash

McGinn is decent but not good enough if you’re going for top 6. I’ve watched a fair bit of Championship and Grealish stands out a mile, the price reflects it though.

Talking of scouting trips.. our pre season game against Rennes where we got beat easily...was it last year or the year before ? Anyway I’m surprised we haven’t been linked to any of their players. Some stood out that game!

Talking of scouting trips.. our pre season game against Rennes where we got beat easily...was it last year or the year before ? Anyway I’m surprised we haven’t been linked to any of their players. Some stood out that game!

Ah the old Nikola Vlasic effect. Hopefully we’ve learned our lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.