The Old Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just about Coleman mate. You deflected from Gomes' terrible performance by saying it was the fault of Siggy and Gueye's positioning, which is both incredibly predictable and head-bangingly unreasonable to the point of comedy. I honestly think you have found some way to inject confirmation bias intravenously and you're just off your bin all the time
He is actually becoming a parody of himself.. Quite sad really

People creaming their pants after he scores against arsenal but today showed why he simply cant be given a new deal. Struggleded massivisly
And yet, if Brands can't get in a somebody or two who is both better than Holgate and Pennington AND better AND much younger than Jagielka, then he'll get at least a one year deal...maybe 2 if he wants to push it.
The same principle applys to Baines

And yet, if Brands can't get in a somebody or two who is both better than Holgate and Pennington AND better AND much younger than Jagielka, then he'll get at least a one year deal...maybe 2 if he wants to push it.
The same principle applys to Baines

would have Holgate over jagielka

pennington will be sold because he is rubbish

so in theory IF we do sign zouma, that would be a first choice of zouma mina and keane, with Holgate as back up
no need for jags

would have Holgate over jagielka

pennington will be sold because he is rubbish

so in theory IF we do sign zouma, that would be a first choice of zouma mina and keane, with Holgate as back up
no need for jags
Only if Brands and Silva share your view on Holgate, though, tbf, I'd have him as the 4th option...with the proviso that if WBA come in with a decent offer. Or if Brands gets in somebody better - or both

Only if Brands and Silva share your view on Holgate, though, tbf, I'd have him as the 4th option...with the proviso that if WBA come in with a decent offer. Or if Brands gets in somebody better - or both

if brands watched the game on saturday and thought jags is a sound back up he would be wrong

I have no doubt he'll be replaced in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.