Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat

Avoid at all cost
dominic-calvert-lewin.jpg

That was much better wasnt it? You are only as good as your last game somebody once said, in that case give us the World Cup. Speaking of World Cups its an away day to the only club side ever to win a World Cup, yes its those Rolex stealing, Michael Jackson bubble blowing cockney tramps the hammers from the West of Ham.

Karren Brady and the dildo twins, all 3 of them stink like ky jelly and vaseline, victory would take us above them in the league, if 2nd half Everton show up, its an easy game, but as regular followers of the blue boys will tell you, Everton does not really do easy.

With an International break and with a few of our boys off to play for backwater nations that nobody cares about, yes England I mean YOU, we shall have to hope that they all come back injury free. I wouldnt be making any changes from yesterday personally, I think currently what we saw yesterday is currently our strongest team, but based on what ive seen I dont think theres a massive difference in any of our CBs.

Goats 11 to start :
PickZoff
Irish Cafu - BEAK - Keano - LovelyLuca
Gans - FullGomo
Rico - Viking - LittleBerns
BigDom​

Hammers can both beat and lose to nearly everyone in the league so I'm not making any predictions here. Should have a decent chance though.

West ham won last 3 home games in a row,unbeaten since december at home,we are erm doing better,its just that you dont know what we do when we turn up-no half,or from one game to the next with us is ever the same,i will say a draw

I called the Chelsea game right and I called the West Ham game as:

3-2 West Ham win

Cant see us winning away there not got the mentality under Silva to go these grounds and fight them toe 2 toe.

Status
Not open for further replies.