Bradley Lowery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just remembered that the club were meant to be having him as a guest when we play Sunderland at Goodison, March-ish I think.

Absolutely gutted we are not likely to be able to make a fuss of the lad after all he's been through.

Morning everyone.

I'm the originator of the thread on the Sunderland forum as I'm very close to Bradley and have been providing updates on there for several years now, and it was myself who arranged for him to be mascot that night.

I just wanted to come on and personally thank you all for the love and support that has been shown by yourselves and your wonderful club.
Everything that happened in the aftermath of his mascot appearance was beyond our wildest dreams.

The fact it wasn't just a case of 'here's some money' makes it even more special, as the wonderful Mr Kenwright has been in regular contact with the family offering help and advice in many ways.

Although this is devastating news we still hope to make as many memories as possible, so I wouldn't write off Bradley visiting Goodison Park just yet.
If this isn't possible then I'm certain his presence will be felt in some way.

Thank you all, I'll keep you updated as best I can.

Michael.

It can seem that way and it is a terrible illness. But progress is being made all the time and extra years are being won for families through better treatment and cancers that would have been fatal can now be completely cured. So whilst my poor neighbour died a few weeks ago at 42 (basically all her immediate family have died of cancer by 50) my father-in-law had really aggressive prostate cancer but was completely cured in 30 minutes by a laser wielding robot.

Good luck with whatever is happening with you.
Hope your right mate didnt mean to sound so negative

I can't believe this, so sad for him and his family. I couldn't imagine having to make a decision like that. I hope all involved can stay strong for this brave young lad!

Status
Not open for further replies.